. Wild glamping . Adults only . Nature haven . Great location . No pets .
Contact us to save money by booking this pitch direct.
Boho Belle is situated in the middle section of our site, set back into the hedge to maintain some privacy and shelter. This pitch is situated between your designated bathroom facilities and one other bell tent.
There is an open tent structure situated right next to Boho Belle as an additional, private chill out area - great for relaxing and eating in when it is raining or when it is too hot!
Boho Belle guests will also have their own outdoor kitchen area. This is currently under construction and photos will be added soon!
Boho Belle guests have their own fire pit area which is also a great spot to admire the sunset from.
** Boho Belle guests will have exclusive use of facilities until the 17th of May - when facilities are allowed to be shared again **
** 17th May onwards ** - The bathroom facilities and communal dish washing area are likely to be shared with others during your stay. These facilities will be shared with a maximum of 4 other guests.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE...
- The site is off grid which means THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY. We recommend you bring some charging banks for your devices, and/or the appropriate charging leads to plug them into your car. However, many of our guests like to embrace the ‘off grid life’ and use the opportunity to take some time out from their electrical devises.
- The fire pit doubles up as a BBQ (please bring your own charcoals if you wish to BBQ).
- We advise you bring flop flops for the shower which can be left out on the step whilst you wash and dress, to help keep the area nice and clean.
- If the weather is forecasted particularly chilly for your stay, or if you generally really feel the cold, you could bring some hot water bottles to help you feel extra cosy at night time. We do not provide these our selves in case of accidental water burns.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE...
- 5m canvas bell tent, furnished as shown in photos.
- 1x bag of logs for the fire pit along with kindling, fire starters and a lighter. After that you will be required to pick up/purchase additional bags of logs (these can be bought from the majority of our local petrol stations and some grocery stores)
- Battery and solar powered lighting - electric candles, fairy lights, lanterns, and a torch (spare batteries provided).
- A basic camping stove to boil the whistling kettle on, or to cook your fry up on in the morning. One frying pan, and one small sauce pan are provided.
- Salt, pepper & cooking oil.
- Cornish tea & coffee, UHT milk pots, sugar sachets, and a cool box (you may want to pick up some ice for this).
- Plates, small chopping boards, cups, cuttery, cork screw, washing up bowl and washing up liquid.
- Eco friendly shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.