. Wild glamping . Adults only . Nature haven . Great location . No pets .
Contact us to save money by
booking this pitch direct.
Boho Belle is situated in the middle section of our site, set back into the hedge to maintain some privacy and shelter - Situated between your designated facilities and one other bell tent (Safari Belle).
Boho Belle guests have their own outdoor kitchen, and a more priate outdoor lounging area
with a hammock and pallets to relax on (both areas are either side of the tent it self).
Boho Belle guests have a designated fire pit area which is a great spot to admire the sunset from.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 5m canvas bell tent, furnished as shown in photos.
- All Linens and bedding as shown.
- Towels for the shower.
- 1x bag of logs for the fire pit along with kindling, fire starters and a lighter.
After that you will be required to pick up/purchase additional bags of logs
(these can be bought from the majority of our local petrol stations and some grocery stores)
- Battery and solar powered lighting - electric candles, fairy lights, lanterns, and a torch
(spare batteries provided).
- Basic gas camping stove, replacement gas canisters, whistling kettle,
one frying pan, one small sauce pan and a colander.
- Pepper & cooking oil.
- Cornish tea & coffee, UHT milk pots, sugar sachets,
and a cool box (you may want to pick up some ice for this).
- Plates, small chopping boards, cups, cuttery, cork screw, can opener,
washing up bowl and washing up liquid (washing up liquid in the Scullery).
- Eco friendly shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The site is off grid which means THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY.
We recommend you bring some charging banks for your devices,
and/or the appropriate charging leads to plug them into your car.
However, many of our guests like to embrace the ‘off grid life’
and use the opportunity to take some time out from their electrical devises.
- The fire pit doubles up as a BBQ (please bring your own charcoals if you wish to BBQ).
- We advise you bring flop flops for the shower which can be left out on the step
whilst you wash and dress, to help keep the area nice and clean.
- If the weather is forecasted particularly chilly for your stay, or if you generally really feel the cold,
you could bring some hot water bottles to help you feel extra cosy at night time.
We do not provide these in case of accidental bursts/water burns.
The Facilities for Boho Belle are shared between a maximum of four other guests.